Wednesday, February 22, 2012

DAILY WEIGH IN 2/22/12- 18 lbs GONE!

I obsess about stepping on the scale every morning. I can't help it. I know I shouldn't, but I do. It's not healthy, but I don't care. All the awesome weight loss blogs I've been reading have some sort of weigh in and they capture everything they ate that day or the day before. I need to start doing that so I can practice before my bodybugg comes in tomorrow (YES!). So here we go..

Today I weighed in at 300.6 lbs. Total weight loss 18 lbs (I told you I don't count the ounces against me!)
Total time elapsed 6 weeks and 2 days. BMI 39.6


I'm so ready to see the scale drop below 300 lbs I cant see straight. I was at this same weight about a week and a half ago then I had that "unexpected by always expected" visitor and gained 6 freaking lbs!

Yesterday, I consumed the following:

2 One a Day Vitacraves Vitamins (they're awesome sour gummies with 3 carbs for 2)


Breakfast- 3 sausage patties
Lunch- 4 slices of leftover honey baked ham
Snack- 3 sticks of pepper jack cheese
Pre Dinner-  (I'm always starving when I get home straight from work) 2 sausage patties, 1 slice of honey baked ham and some left over ceasar salad
Real Dinner- 7 boiled chicken wings with hot sauce


*Sprite Zero and Crystal Light Energy also made guest appearances

Don't ask me how many calories are in that daily consumption because I have no idea. I learned today though that those sausage patties have 200 calories EACH so today for breakfast I only had 2 instead of 3. I used up 1000 calories yesterday just eating 5 sausage patties! No bueno.

I'm pretty sure Pre-Dinner isn't the best idea to have. lol. I need to snack more during the day so I'm not starving when I get home. Having those cheese sticks was an awesome idea though. I may need to buy more cheese-preferably in block form where I have to slice it because I just mindlessly eat the sticks otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment